This post contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn affiliate commission, from qualifying purchases.
The best robot vacuum for thick carpet delivers powerful suction and intelligent navigation to clean heavy carpets and hard floors.
A lot of people have carpeted floors in their homes, and if you’re one of those people, then you know just how much work it can be to maintain your carpets. It would be best if you vacuumed them regularly to keep them looking nice and fresh. But vacuuming is hard work! Wouldn’t it be easier if there was an appliance that could do the job for you? There is – meet the robot vacuum cleaner! A robot vacuum cleaner will make your life easier by doing all the vacuuming for you and saving you money because they are cheaper than hiring someone else to do this task for you. The best part about owning a robotic vacuum cleaner is that these appliances are super easy to use.
To make your shopping easy, we have compiled a list of the 8 best robot vacuum for thick carpet.
List of 8 Top Rated Robot Vacuum for Thick Carpet
- Shark IQ Robot XL RV101AE, Robotic Vacuum-best Home Mapping robot vacuum for thick carpet
- Neato Robotics Botvac D7 Robot Vacuum-best carpet robot vacuum for thick carpet
- iRobot Roomba S9 (9150) Robot Vacuum-best wifi robot vacuum for thick carpet
- eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 15C MAX-best self charging robot vacuum for thick carpet
- eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S-best hard floor robot vacuum for thick carpet
- TRIFO Robot Vacuum with 1080P-best dual camera robot vacuum for thick carpet
- ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner-best tangle free robot vacuum for thick carpet
- PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner 2700Pa-best rotating robot vacuum for thick carpet.
Comparative Chart of best robot vacuum cleaner for thick carpet
|Product||Surface Recommendation||Runtine||Suction power||Color|
|Shark IQ Robot XL RV101AE, Robotic Vacuum||Hard floor and carpet||60 minutes||1000pa||Black|
|Neato Robotics Botvac D7 Robot Vacuum||Hard floor||120 minutes||2000 pa||Silver/black|
|iRobot Roomba S9 (9150) Robot Vacuum||Hard floor||60 minutes||4000 pa||Java black|
|eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 15C MAX||Hard floor and carpet||40 minutes||2000 pa||Black|
|eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S||Hard floor and carpet||100 minutes||1300 pa||Black|
|TRIFO Robot Vacuum with 1080P||Hard Floor,Low-Pile Carpet,Carpet,Dual action||120 minutes||4000 pa||Black|
|ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Carpet||90-1000 minutes||1000 pa||Silver|
|PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner 2700Pa||Hard floor and carpet||120 minutes||2700 pa||Silver and gray|
Table of Contents
How to clean thick carpets for your home?
Thick carpets can be a pain to clean. You have to spend more time vacuuming them, and you need more detergent to get them clean. This is especially true for people who own pets. If this sounds like your situation, then the following 10 steps will help you maintain thick carpets without all of the hassles!
Steps to Clean Thick Carpets:
Make sure you’re using a suitable detergent. Regular dish soap, designed for grease and grime, won’t work on carpets with pet hair or other stains. You need a cleaner targeted explicitly at those issues. Look for one that has enzymes in it as well; these will attack bacteria and break down odor molecules more effectively than regular cleaners alone can do!
Wet the stain with a brush. You want to make sure that you have removed as much of the top layer as possible, and this is best done by brushing right over it. Be very gentle! If your pet has had an accident on one of your carpets, then use white vinegar or a product specifically made for cleaning up animal accidents instead of water—both can be found in nearly every grocery store.
Apply cleaner to the carpet (carefully). Use a small amount and work slowly across each section before going onto another area. It will help to ensure that you are getting all parts thoroughly cleaned without causing too much splashing or spilling detergent everywhere when your pet rubs against it later! Remember: stay away from scouring powders and other abrasive cleaners.
Use a brush to agitate the carpet fibers. You want to make sure that you have removed as much of the top layer as possible, and this is best done by brushing right over it. Be very gentle! If your pet has had an accident on one of your carpets, then use white vinegar or a product specifically made for cleaning up animal accidents instead of water—both can be found in nearly every grocery store. It will ensure that all traces are gone before moving onto vacuuming steps!
Vacuum again with an attachment designed for thick piles (don’t forget to remove any furniture from the room first!). These attachments usually come with mini brushes attached to the front and are perfect for dealing with pet hair.
Mop up excess liquid leftover from cleaning pets’ accidents via mopping action rather than applying pressure through a vacuum. This will help ensure that the spill is not pushed back into the carpet and be as clean as possible before it can dry.
Vacuum your carpets in sections, starting from one end of a room or space until you reach the other side, then switch directions and have at it again! After vacuuming once with a standard upright vacuum cleaner or any robot vacuum cleaner, use an attachment on high suction power (like stairs) to ensure everything has been picked up.
Shark IQ Robot XL RV101AE, Robotic Vacuum
The SharkNinja robot vacuum is the best robot vacuum designed to pick up pet hair, tiny dust particles, and large debris from your thick carpet so you can enjoy living in a clean home.
The vacuum comes with a wifi connected robot vacuum. In addition, it features a revolutionary new design that allows it to clean every inch of your home, whether it’s the hard floor or thick carpet.
It is powered by a high-performance motor and equipped with the latest technology, including an intelligent mapping system and an anti-tangle brush roll. Its self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time living. In addition, it automatically docks and recharges itself, so you never have to worry about cords or emptying a dustbin.
SharkNinja’s latest product is a robot vacuum cleaner. Its dimensions are 38.9 x 26.3 x 49.6 inches, with a weight of 5 pounds that can be lifted easily by one person to clean any room on your schedule! With one lithium-ion battery included, this product will keep your home looking spick-and-span without giving up precious time from work or leisure activities.
- This robotic vacuum cleans your home row by row, ensuring every inch of your floor is thoroughly cleaned.
- Powerful suction ensures that dirt, dust, hair, and other debris are sucked into the vacuum for a deep clean.
RECHARGE AND RESUME
- The vacuum automatically returns to its base to recharge after cleaning.
- You can resume cleaning at any time by simply pressing a button.
PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND
- Phone or voice command allows you to start or stop vacuuming, switch modes, and empty the bin with ease.
TOTAL HOME MAPPING WITH ROOM SELECT
- The vacuum creates an accurate map of your house using advanced sensors, which allow it to know precisely where it is at all times.
- Accessible to charge and clean
- Long-lasting charging time
- Move inline
- Some reviewers complain that its collection bin filled and it stops working
Why do we recommend this product?
The powerful motor will make all your floors a lot cleaner. It’s cordless, so you don’t have to worry about it getting tangled up in anything when the vacuum moves around on different surfaces. In addition, this robot can be scheduled for automatic operations and is easy to handle-allowing hands-free vacuuming.
Neato Robotics Botvac D7 Robot Vacuum
The Neato D7 Connected Robot Vacuum is the most powerful robot vacuum for thick carpets. This robot vacuum for thick carpet delivers a superior clean for thick carpets and hard floors, including pet hair and allergens.
It’s wifi enabled so that you can start, schedule, and receive notifications on your mobile device. The laser-guided navigation system maps out the room to clean efficiently and thoroughly. The product connected Robot Vacuum automatically recharges when its bin is full or low on battery power.
Moreover, the ultra-performance filter captures fine dust particles like pet hair and dander for cleaner air quality in your home. The vac for thick carpet comes with Spiral Combo Brush technology.
With up to 150 minutes of battery charge time, this Neato D7 connected robot vacuum gives you enough power for an entire 120-minute cleaning session. The dustbin capacity is 0.7 liters with 12.5 x 13.2 x 3.9 inches dimensions and 8 pounds weight – perfect for any size flooring space in your home or office building without the hassle of hauling around an electrical cord as well.
- The Robot Vacuum cleans deep down to the floor, removing more dirt and debris than a traditional vacuum.
- LaserSmart mapping technology helps your robot vacuum find its way around your home so it can clean up every last speck of dirt.
- It connects to wifi for remote control from anywhere in the world with the Neato app.
- Set schedules, customize cleaning preferences, and receive notifications when your robot is finished vacuuming.
IDEAL FOR CORNERS
- Saves time by vacuuming hard-to-reach areas like corners and edges that are typically missed by other vacuums.
- Fast charging
- Capacity to collect more garbage
- Some reviewers complain that its charging time reduces at thick carpets
Why do we recommend this product?
The robot vacuum provides you Alexa, a great virtual assistant for your everyday needs. The powerful and effective voice recognition will answer all of your questions with ease. In addition, you can customize the way you clean, so it works best on different surfaces like tile or hardwood floors, as well as thickly carpeted stairs.
iRobot Roomba S9 (9150) Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba S9 is a wifi connected robot vacuum that uses powerful suction and advanced sensors to clean your thick carpets. This robot vacuum cleans your floors, especially thick carpets using an advanced 3-stage cleaning system that gives you a deeper clean every time.
The vacuum for thick carpet also features vSLAM navigation, which allows the robot vacuum to build innovative personal maps of your home. It then uses these maps to help it navigate from room to room as it cleans. With this technology, the robot vacuum can clean the thick carpets.
The iRobot App lets you clean and schedule from anywhere, receive notifications about your cleaning, get tips on how to improve your robot’s performance, and more.
The robot vacuum from the Irobot cleaning device has 12 x 12 x 3.5 inches dimensions and weighs 8.2 pounds, making it easy to move all over without being too heavy. It also features an IRobot Lithium-Ion battery that allows up to 120 minutes of uninterrupted runtime on one charge, so make sure not to run out in between sessions with this bit of helper by your side.
- The robot vacuum creates a map of your home, then cleans in the most efficient way possible.
- With 40x more suction power than previous Roombas, it lifts dirt and pet hair from carpets and hard floors.
WORKS WITH ALEXA
- Control your robot vacuum with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free cleaning.
IDEAL FOR PET HAIR
- 30% wider Dual Rubber Brushes don’t get tangled with pet hair, while powerful suction loosens pet hair from carpet fibers to help remove even the toughest messes on thick carpet.
- Recharged and resumed automatically
- Automatic remote control system
- Easy to clean
- Some reviewers complain that its sensor does not work well
Why do we recommend this product?
The robot vacuum is an excellent way to vacuum. They have a low profile, so you can get right up close and personal with your carpeting. Next level navigation system makes it easy to clean the thickest of carpets without any problems whatsoever! In addition, the high-efficiency filter captures all those pesky allergens that make life difficult for folks like me who suffer from allergies.
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 15C MAX
The eufy RoboVac 15C MAX is a wifi connected robot vacuum cleaner for thick carpets that works on hard floors and medium-pile carpets. It is super thin, 2000Pa suction, quiet, and has self-charging features.
It cleans automatically with BoostIQ technology to provide you the best cleaning experience. The extra set of unibody filters, four side brushes, and five cable ties make it easy to maintain your robot vacuum cleaner.
Moreover, super-thin, 2000Pa Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Remote Control & Alexa voice control is the next generation of robot vacuum cleaners.
The eufy Anker robot vacuum is a tool that can be used tokeep your floor clean and free of any dirt or debris. The dimensions are 12.8 x12.8 x 2.85 inches, with 5.95 pounds weight limit on the hard floors up to medium pile carpets at 55dB noise level, which will not interfere with TV watching.
- The eufy RoboVac 15C MAX is the quietest robot vacuum in its class. It’s so quiet you’ll have to check to make sure it’s cleaning.
- The vacuum cleans deeper than any other robot vacuum in its class, a motorized brush roll that loosens dirt from carpets and hard floors.
STRONGEST EVER SUCTION POWER
- With 2000Pa of suction power, the RoboVac 15C MAX lifts dirt with ease, even on medium-pile carpets. It also has strong suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- The revolutionary BoostIQ technology combines powerful suction with high-performance motors for maximum cleaning results on all floor types and surfaces, including hardwood floors, tile floors, low pile carpeting, and more.
- Powerful suction and extraction
- Easy to maintain
- Cordless and auto charging
- Some reviewers complain that it stops on fluffy areas.
Why do we recommend this product?
The newest vacuum cleaner has a powerful engine, making it the second-fastest vacuum machine. In addition, the low noise levels make this unit perfect for households with sleeping children or pets. Plus, you’ll enjoy unsurpassed suction power and BoostIQ technology that constantly adjusts to your surroundings, so you get optimal cleaning performance every time.
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
eufy by Anker, a robot vacuum cleaner is a super-thin, quiet, and self-charging robotic vacuum cleaner for thick carpets.
It cleans hard floors to medium-pile carpets and automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean. In addition, it has an infrared sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech will help it avoid falls.
3D mapping and room positioning technology enable Roomba to create a map of your home and clean accordingly. This allows it to return to its dock automatically after cleaning to recharge for subsequent use.
the eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (slim). It weighs just 5.73 pounds and measures 12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches, but it has all of your floor-cleaning needs covered for you! The vacuum uses a Lithium-ion battery to run, so that means no cords are necessary, which makes this sleek little wonder easy to take from room to room as needed with zero stress on yourself.
- Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
A Quiet Clean:
- Vacuums for up to 100 minutes on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
ANTI-SCRATCH TEMPERED GLASS-TOP COVER FOR PROTECTION
- The tempered glass top cover protects furniture from scratches while giving you a clear view of what’s happening during cleaning. Selfie mode also allows you to take pictures of your home while it’s being cleaned.
- No need to plug it in or remember to charge it! Simply press the ‘Home’ button on the app when you’re ready for your BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) to return to base and recharge itself. Recharge time: 3 hours.
- The extra capacity of the collection bin
- Collect pet hairs
- Easy to clean and charge
- Some reviewers complain about the durability of brushes
Why do we recommend this product?
RoboVac 11S is a slim and lightweight vacuum cleaner designed to clean both hardwood floors and carpets. This robot has an intelligent system that monitors the room it’s in, stopping when needed or where obstacles are detected, such as furniture lines.
TRIFO Robot Vacuum with 1080P
Trifo is a home monitoring robot that can clean your thick carpets while patrolling. With AIVI Technology identifies obstacles and avoids them, Reactive AI technology maps the environment and builds a plan for cleaning thick carpet and hard surface; 4000 Pa strong suction provides deep cleaning without engaging you personally.
The vacuum also comes with two cameras, one on the front to help avoid obstacles and detect pets, and another on the back for better coverage.
The TRIFO Robot Vacuum is an excellent way to keep your home clean. It has a suction power of 4000 Pa, and its dimensions are 15.2 x 17.78 x 4.72 inches; it weighs only 15.92 pounds.
DAY & NIGHT VISION
- The Robot Vacuum’s built-in infrared sensor allows for night vision operation in low light conditions.
- Even when there are no lights turned on in your house at night, you don’t have to worry about bumping into furniture because of the robot vacuum’s ability to see in the dark.
4000PA STRONG SUCTION
- Powerful suction for hardwood floors, carpet (pet version), and car cleaning with an additional pet hair filter attachment.
- The advanced camera technology allows the vacuum to see where it is going and avoid obstacles.
REACTIVE AI AND INTELLIGENT MAPPING
- The vacuum will remember how to clean your floors so that it can quickly return to its base when its battery is low or needs charging. It also remembers where it has been cleaned to cover the entire area without repeating areas already cleaned.
- No cord and no hassle
- Move automatically
- Self-recharging and connectivity
- Some reviewers complain that it lost wifi singles
Why do we recommend this product?
The Day & Night Vision vacuum is excellent for those who want to clean their home in a hurry. It has indoor maps, Super Sensing technology, and strong suction that can pick up any mess on your carpet (thin or heavy). In addition, the machine automatically charges itself after every use, so you don’t have to worry about it running out of battery power while the house still needs cleaning.
ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This is a robot vacuum cleaner that automatically cleans your home while you are away. It can clean for up to 2 hours and return to its charging station to recharge itself before resuming cleaning. In addition, you can schedule the ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner to clean at specific times of the day.
It has a slim design to reach under beds, furniture, and other areas where dirt hides. The anti-tangle technology prevents hair tangles and extends the life of the brush roll.
Moreover, slim, automatic self-charging robotic vacuum cleaners, daily schedule cleaning, Ideal for pet hair, Hard floor, and low pile carpets are excellent vacuum to meet your needs.
The ILIFE V3S Pro is a robot vacuum cleaner with an ideal suction machine. It has 11.8 x 11, 8 x 3 inches, and weighs 4.5 pounds, making it easy to maneuver around your home.
TANGLES FREE SUCTION
- The ILIFE V3s Pro has a strong suction power that will pick up any dirt and debris from your floors. It quickly picks up pet hair, dust, crumbs, and other small particles.
- Once the battery is low, it will automatically go back to its charging station to recharge itself for another day of cleaning. No more worrying about having it charged!
EASY TO USE
- The iLife V3s Pro is the perfect robotic vacuum cleaner for pet owners. It has a tangle-free suction that cleans your home with ease.
- Schedule cleaning every day at the time you want, and let it clean while you’re away! You can also program it to clean multiple times a day if needed.
DAILY SCHEDULE CLEANING
- The iLife V3s Pro features daily scheduled cleaning, which will allow you to set up your robot vacuum cleaner to clean every day at any time of your choosing automatically! This feature allows you to have a fresh and tidy home every single day without lifting a finger.
- With intelligent sensors, this robot vacuum cleaner will detect furniture and walls, avoid obstacles, and keep itself from falling off stairs or bumping into objects in its path. It’s equipped with cliff sensors that prevent it from falling stairs or over drop edges. If an obstacle is detected, the iLife V3s Pro will change direction immediately.
- Daily schedule cleaning
- Best of hard and low pile carpets
- Tangle free
- Some reviewers complain that it does not work well on wood floor
Why do we recommend this product?
A robot vacuum cleaner is a perfect way to have your home clean without you having to do it yourself. The ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner has automatic self-charging, a slim design that works great on low pile carpets and hardwood floors alike, as well as some fun features like an app for remote control.
PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner 2700Pa
The PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is the most advanced automatic robot vacuum cleaner for thick carpets. It combines suction, sweeping, and mopping in one machine. The 2700Pa motor delivers powerful suction to clean thick carpets and hardwood floors with ease.
The robot vacuum comes with a gyroscope mapping system; it can map out an entire room in 3D space and decide where to clean based on that information. As it cleans your home, this intelligent vacuum will return to its charging station when cleaning is done for the day or if it senses obstacles.
Moreover, the HEPA filter traps 99% of dust particles in the air, leaving your home cleaner than ever before.
The PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner delivers a powerful 2700Pa suction that is the most efficient in its class. In addition, the vacuum cleaner has 19.5 x 15.75 x 5.5 inches dimensions and 10.78 pounds weight, which makes it very lightweight to operate even for those with arthritis or joint pain issues.
POWERFUL 2700PA SUCTION
- The powerful suction of PureClean cleans carpets and hardwood floors. It is equipped with a squeegee that sweeps dirt and dust into the vacuum cleaner to ensure a thorough clean.
WIFI MOBILE APP AND GYROSCOPE MAPPING
- Control your PureClean from anywhere in the world using the mobile app. You can also set up virtual barriers to restrict its movement at home or when you are not around.
ULTRA-THIN 3.0″ HEIGHT
- Its ultra-thin height of only 3 inches can easily reach under furniture, beds, sofas, and other places where dirt collects! It even cleans underneath your bed! Its slim design allows you to store it almost anywhere without taking up too much space.
AVOIDS REPEATED CLEANING
- The vacuum cleaner avoids repeated cleaning. It automatically remembers where it has been cleaned and returns to clean those areas again.
- Rotating and squeegee
- Intelligent and easy to handle
- Run time and rechargeable
- No technical con in the product.
Why do we recommend this product?
The vacuum comes with an LED light system on its head so you can see every nook and cranny of your rooms more clearly than ever before when cleaning them at night time without having to turn any lights on! But don’t worry about accidentally tripping over this clever little device – it’s equipped with four-sensor technology (front bumper sensor, cliff detector) that will only let the robot clean up until there are obstacles.
In the buying guide, we outline what to look out for when buying the best robot vacuum for thick carpets so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
If you are looking for a robot vacuum capable of cleaning thick carpets, the first thing to consider is how much battery power it has. Naturally, the more powerful your vacuum cleaner’s battery, the better off you will be when dealing with thicker carpeting.
Filtration is another essential factor a buyer needs to consider. In the case of a robot vacuum with a filter, you need to decide what type? A HEPA filter is an excellent choice for floors that are prone to allergens and dust. However, before selecting the robot vacuum for a thick carpet, you need to know about filtration. The filters are the key to a good vacuum. A high-quality filter will filter out dirt, dust, and debris. Better filtration means most of the particles won’t get into your lungs while you clean up.
A buyer should know the type of his/her floor before buying the robot vacuum cleaner. Many people have different requirements like the thickness of their carpets and the type of floors they want to clean. Therefore, the vacuum features vary depending on the type of floor it will be used for.
Q. Do all robots vacuum clean in lines?
- It depends on the features of a given model. For example, some robots will awkwardly move around your house, while others can be programmed to map out an exact path and follow it. So, you need to identify this feature while searching the robot vacuum for your home or office.
Q. Does the robot vacuum work in the dark room?
- A robot vacuum with a navigation system means that you don’t have to worry about getting the housework done when you’re not home. It has programming functions and will clean your darkroom without any problem! However, it depends on what type of robot cleaner you have at home.
Q. How often should I run the robot vacuum?
- batteries in robot cleaners will last longer if you use them regularly. If you run the device at least three times a week, it is suitable for maximum battery life, and daily usage works well, too, especially with larger spaces or pets that are known to shed hair often.
As you can see, there are many factors to consider when selecting the best robot vacuum for your needs. We recommend that you choose one from the 08 best robot vacuum for thick carpet and then use it in your home. If this is too much work or if you want more research on these vacuums, we’ll be happy to help with an appliance recommendation.
The listed robot vacuum covers maximum information about each product so that you can come up with a decision that works well for your home’s thick carpeting.
Former F&B manager in the Hilton hotel. As a hotel management professional, he is having a wide verity of knowledge on travel and tourism. He loves to write to us and share his experience with our valuable readers.