This post contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn affiliate commission, from qualifying purchases.
best Japanese toilets are the most hygienic, most advanced, and most stylish looking toilets for your bathroom.
If you have ever been to Japan, you must expose the innovative toilets they use. Here, if you have decided to buy a Japanese toilet, you should know there are various price ranges. Some Japanese toilets are super expensive, and they take a reasonable amount of money for their purchase. However, if you ever use these washlets toilets, you will already know they are worth your money.
If you are here, we will help you with a complete guideline about Japanese toilets. Furthermore, as they are not so commonly used so you can get confused about the right choice. So here we will introduce some of the most functional and practical best Japanese toilets. Let’s find some more detail about the best Japanese toilets.
5 best Japanese toilets
- Brondell Swash SE400 fits the round toilets-best value
- TOTO SW2014#01 A100 Electronic bidet toilet-best brand
- Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Toilet Seat Fits Round Toilets-best round toilet seat
- TOTO SW2034#01 C100 Electronic Bidet Toilet-best electronic bidet toilet
- LUXE Bidet Neo 120 Japanese Toilet-best all over bidet toilet
Table of Contents
1. Brondell Swash SE400 fits round toilets
If you have visited Japan and stayed in a hotel, you must have noticed something different there. And if you have not visited Japan, let me tell you that toilets in Japan are a lot more advanced than anywhere else in the world.
So you might be thinking of getting one for yourself. Sadly there is a slight problem because Japanese toilets are expensive and might cost you a small fortune for the comfort they provide.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with Brondell Swash SE400, which provides you all the features but at a fraction of the price.
Brondell Swash SE400 comes with plenty of features and can provide a pleasant, hygienic bathroom experience with a single touch.
The first one to mention here is a heated seat that provides comfort in the chilling heat and makes your toilet experience a lot better than before.
It comes with a built-in air dryer that shoots warm air to dry the water. A stainless steel nozzle sprays water and cleans the dirt on both the rear and front, which keeps you from getting your hands dirty while providing you a friendly and gentle cleanse.
There is a blue light for nighttime use. All the features can be used from the visual buttons, which are located on the unit’s arm.
The installation is easy and does not require a plumber to install. You can install it in an hour without the help of a plumber.
- The cleansing feature allows you to wash, not swipe. It provides you a hands-free experience like never before.
- Warm air dries any water left on the body to provide comfort.
- The eco-mode saves power while proving all the benefits.
- Modern design makes it a good fit in any bathroom.
- Since it can be installed quickly, anyone can have it without tearing down your bathroom’s floor.
- The heated seat is the name of the comfort.
- The buttons on the arm make it easy to use.
- Easy to install
- Good quality
- Plenty of features
- Not for tall people
2. TOTO SW2014#01 A100 Electronic bidet toilet
These water cleaning electric-powered bidets might not be for everyone. But folks who want a hygienic and clean experience in the washroom, this Toto SW 14#01 A100 is best for you. This unit offers plenty of features with just a single click of the button.
It comes with a gentle spray system which provides excellent cleaning. A heated seat for the comfort of sitting. The seat is heated evenly all around so you can answer nature’s call without worrying about the cold.
The TOTO SW2014#1 A100 comes with a self-cleaning system, giving you excellent hands-free cleaning and cleans itself. So you don’t have to worry about it. The panel on the side allows you to customize the bidet according to your personal needs.
So you have excellent, fully customizable features at your fingertips. Just use the panel for any of the features you want.
This particular washlet is trusted by millions worldwide and provides you the best Japanese toilet experience at a reasonable cost.
- The pressure of the water is customizable so that you can choose it according to your personal preferences.
- The oscillating option makes the cleansing experience even more refreshing.
- The premium build-quality and overall heating system make it a luxury item for anyone who seeks comfort.
- Because all of the features can be controlled via a panel located on the side, it is very easy to operate.
- Customizing the bidet according to your needs is pretty simple.
- The self-cleaning system of the bidet saves you time and energy. It cleans the unit after every wash and does not let the dirt stick on it.
- Using water eliminates the use of toilet paper and keeps your hands clean and dirt-free.
- The bidet is very easy to install and does not require any plumbing at all.
- Heated seat
- Self-cleaning of the unit
- No warm air
3. Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Toilet Seat Fits Round Toilets
Product Review :
Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet toilet has a long track of success manufactured by Brondell, a well-known Japanese company. The Brondell swash SE600 comes in all shapes and sizes and also provides excellent value for the money. For more comfort, they provide a heater, warm seat, and nightlight that will make it easy for you to see the toilet at night without disturbing other sleeping people. The company has excellent customer care service with their products; they offer a limited warranty or guarantee.
The oscillating stainless steel nozzle seat adjustable design will allow you to move the nozzle quickly to fit your body. It also throws out the need for toilet paper because it cleans you gently with water jets. Their remote control feature requires less effort which you can easily select the water pressure and temperature. With auto, one-touch makes it easy to clean the toilet just by clicking the button.
Brondell Swash SE600 offers with their product a heated seat, dryer with warm air, automatic deodorize, Stainless steel wand, wireless remote control features, and gentle cleaning mode. They provide parts which are needed for the installation of toilets. The design is very simple, which you can install by yourself. These excellent features make the bathroom unique from other toilets.
- For winter, the warm water and air with heated seats are a fantastic feature of Brondell toilets.
- To make bathroom use easier, they provide a wireless remote.
- The self-cleaning nozzles clean the toilet by themselves.
- Toilets are manufactured from high-quality materials.
- Affordable price as compared to other competitor toilets.
- Perfect for a modern North American bathroom.
- Installation of the bathroom is very easy; you can do it by yourself.
- The Brondell offers one year of limited warranty with the SE600 toilet.
- Works well.
- Easy cleanup.
- Air dryer is weak
4. TOTO SW2034#01 C100 Electronic Bidet Toilet
Product Review :
TOTO SW2034#01 C100 Electronic Toilet is manufactured by TOTO, one of Japan’s famous companies; if you have a bit of experience with toilets, then for sure, you were here the TOTO brand name. The TOTO gives this product a model number of SW2034-01, from which you can quickly identify the product. Every product of TOTO is well made and well-featured, but the SW2034-01 toilet model is more affordable and provides all the features which make your bathroom comfortable.
It will make your bathroom experience more enjoyable. The control of the toilet is very easy because they attached a remote with the washlet. It has a powerful water spray with dual action, which gives a clean bathroom, having adjustable water temperature with heated seats. The adjustable temperature will maintain the perfect warmth level, and the heated seat will provide maximum comfort and keep you cozy and warm.
The toilet is made of high plastic quality, and the toilet installation is very easy. You can do it by yourself, follow the instruction guide of the toilet. Once you use the Japanese TOTO brand product, you will never go for other brands. It will give you the toilet experience that you will never forget.
- The toilet is controlled by the attached remote to the washlet.
- The seat of the toilet takes 10 seconds to heat up.
- Provide a dryer; you can also adjust the heat of air through the remote.
- It has a dual water action spray option, which cleans the bowl easily.
- Water temperature can be controlled easily.
- Reduces the need for toilet paper and creates a hands-free experience.
- The installation takes less than 30min. You can also install it by yourself.
- It offers one year of limited warranty with the SW2034-01 model.
- Remote control.
- Perfectly clean everything.
- Easy installation.
- The design is not very attractive.
5. LUXE Bidet Neo 120 Japanese Toilet
Product Review :
LUXE Bidet Neo 120 Toilet is one of the cheapest Japanese toilets. The direction is super easy to understand, even if you are not mechanically inclined. There are also more affordable brands available, but if you never use the LUXE Bidet product, try it once it meets your expectations. Saving some bucks and going for an unknown cheaper brand may not provide comfort, like the Bidet Neo 120 toilet. While using this toilet, you will find a difference between the water pressure system and sitting down.
It is also made of high-quality plastic, proving to be less durable than metal and staying for long. The toilet reduces the need for toilet paper. The cold water bidet equipped with a dual control knob and single wash nozzle is very simple. Coldwater Bidet does not require any electricity; for durability, it uses braided steel hoses. The cleaning system of the toilet is incredible. They provide a high water pressure system.
This model will work at any two-piece toilet, and the installation of the toilet is very easy, for fixing it does not require any drilling or holes. We need the basic screwdriver and attachment for the setting which comes with the toilet. It is not as expensive as other brands, and LUXE Bidet’s design is attractive and will add beauty to your bathroom. The bidet functions work very well, and the 18 monthly warranty makes a sound investment.
- Give enough pressure, which the need for TP eliminates.
- The straightforward and simple adjustment of water pressure.
- For easy adjustment, they provide a control knobs function.
- It will save money on toilet paper.
- The design is sleek with high-quality parts, and the toilet looks beautiful.
- Compatible with all toilets and also the installation of toilets is very easy.
- As compared to others, the price is very low.
- The LUXE offers 18 months of limited warranty.
- Make your bathroom more attractive.
- Work for a lifetime.
Cons:5 best Japanese toiletsCons:
- Only cold water.
What are Japanese toilets?
If you are wondering about what makes Japanese toilets so innovative, then continue reading today’s article. The most ingenious thing about Japanese toilets is the seat of the toilets. The Japanese toilet seat comes with a lot of features and new technologies.
For instance, there are pressure sensors, spray, heated seats, and motion sensors to open a luxury remote control lid. Furthermore, the pressure sensor will open automatically when someone sits on it. You can say that a Japanese toilet offers all these features that your mind can imagine. One of the most impressive features is the automatic washlet. Yes, a Japanese toilet offers features with that there will be automatic cleanliness of the bottom area of a male and a female.
Moreover, in case of any problem, your toilet will automatically reverse back to a regular toilet. Or you can flush it like traditional toilets and can use toilet paper. You may wonder about all these features—however, these toilets are commonly found in Japan.
How much does it cost to get a Japanese toilet?
Besides, they are too familiar with Japan. Still, they can rarely be found in the USA. However, if you have decided to take another level of advanced technology in your bathroom, you can purchase Japanese toilets on Amazon easily.
The average price range of Japanese toilets is expensive. However, there are still affordable options. In my opinion, you can install a Japanese toilet in your bathroom under the budget of $1200. The price can vary with the choice of the toilet you purchase. For instance, some toilets range between $600 to $1200. The installation process of the toilet is also not very complicated. You can install it by yourself too. However, if you want to help a professional, you have to pay charges for their wage. So the overall cost can vary in these two main expenses.
Q. What is special about Japanese toilets?
- The unique thing about Japanese toilets is the seat of the toilets. A Japanese toilet seat offers dozens of features and functions. All these features help you with more ease while using the toilets. They will automatically wash your private areas. Moreover, the seat will not get cold. Furthermore, there are motion sensors and automatic lid opening functionality. In simple words, you can say the best Japanese toilet comes with the advancement of technology.
Q. Do you wipe after using the bidet?
- It depends on whether you want it or not. As we know, the exciting thing about Japanese toilets is they can automatically wash your bottom area, so there is no use of wiping and toilet paper. However, still, to dry out the private parts, many people refer to using toilet paper.
Q. Are Japanese toilets hygienic?
- Without a doubt, Japanese toilets are highly hygienic, and there is no debate on it. The Japanese toilets come with features that take care of the hygiene of the user and bathroom also. The most fantastic thing about Japanese toilets is they are extremely water efficient. You may don’t know a western toilet uses about 13 liters of water for a flush. On the other hand, a Japanese toilet uses only three-liter, which is unbelievable.
Q. How do you wash a bidet washlet?
- No matter how hygienic and sanitary are Japanese toilets are, they still require proper cleaning and maintenance. Here we will guide you about how you can wash a bidet washlet.
- Open the toilet lid and remove the bidet. Now wash both surfaces with the help of a mild soap while using a damp cloth.
- To clean deodorizing filters, you will use a small brush and a liquid sap and clean it thoroughly.
Q. Are bidets more sanitary?
- Yes, bidets are more sanitary than toilet paper. They are satisfactory to use and will also reduce the use of toilet paper. The bidets are super popular in Europe and Japan. So we will say, don’t be worried about the sanitation of the bidet, it gives a great feeling and the less stressful environment compared to toilet papers.
In the end, I hope you will know all the details about Japanese toilets. Moreover, how these toilets can make you feel more modern and innovative in selecting your bathroom. Furthermore, the best Japanese toilet is also super hygiene and offers powerful features of sanitation.
So you will find no worry with your best Japanese brand toilet. We will encourage you to pick your favorite Japanese toilet seat from our best-recommended products to enjoy the features with durability. We have a list of 5 toilets from high to low-end prices. In this way, you all can make a better decision while remaining within your budget.
Former F&B manager in the Hilton hotel. As a hotel management professional, he is having a wide verity of knowledge on travel and tourism. He loves to write to us and share his experience with our valuable readers.