This post contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn affiliate commission, from qualifying purchases.
Racquetball balls come in a wide range of colors made with a wide range of materials. Due to the wide range of variety, racquetball balls should be chosen wisely.
Best racquetball colors come in red, black, blue, and green. All these colors are the first choice due to their higher visibility in the court and on the record also. Every color is used for different aesthetic reasons. Furthermore, a wide variety of colors also determines the bouncy feature of a ball and how lively it will be. In addition to this, the bouncy feature also determines the fast speed of the ball during the game. The best racquetball ball in the best color plays a great part in improving the level of the game.
Besides the color, racquetball ball size is also an important feature that plays an important role in the quality of the game. The standard size of racquetball according to the United States Racquetball Association, is 2.25 inches.
Table of Contents
What are racquetballs made of?
The most common material used in the construction of racquetball is rubber. The reason for using rubber for their construction is it is an ideal material for many purposes during the game. However, it is not necessary that a racquetball ball always made of rubber. Unless racquetball size and function perfectly, the racquetball ball can be made with a variety of materials.
How long do racquetball balls last?
Usually, serious players constantly use a racquetball ball for 3 to 5 games. The reason is for 3 to 5 games the bounce of the game remains consistent. However, many players also use the visibility of the manufacturer logo for durability and as a lasting sign of the racquetball balls. Once the logo disappears, the ball will be expired.
1. Penn Pro Penn Green Racquetball jug (12 balls)
Pro Penn balls are known internationally for their wide use in racquetball tournaments. The bright green color of the ball makes it highly visible during the game. The Pro Penn balls are a great choice if you are looking for perfect durability and play ability.
- There are 12 balls in each can of Penn Pro.
- The bright green color is greater for visibility during your game.
- Pro Penn is an official ball for tournaments of racquetball in the USA.
- The balls will increase the speed of the game for level play.
- Pro Penn ensures the durability of the game
- Balls are manufactured with premium quality and consistency.
- High visibility
- Official ball for USA racquetball tournaments
- The product is amazing and we are unable to find any con of the product.
2. Python 3 Ball Can blue Racquetballs
Here are the racquetball balls from the Python brand. each can will contain 3 high-quality balls of traditional
blue color that will make your game time more fun.
- The Python racquetball racquet is perfectly designed for indoor play.
- The balls have a bright blue color which has greater visibility and perfect for extremely fast speed.
- The weight of the ball is lite and it is extremely easy to play for a longer time in court.
- It is the preferred ball brand of Ruben Gonzalez.
- The balls are easy on the arms.
- There are the following colors available the blue, black, red, green, RG multi red/blue, RG red/black, RG multi black/blue.
- Perfect for indoor play
- Fast speed
- Greater visibility
- Not enough hard
- The quality of the material is average.
3. Python RG Multi Colored Racquetballs
We pick another product of multi-colored racquetballs from a well-known brand in sports accessories; Python. Let’s get into the features of RG multi-colored racquetballs.
- The RG multi-colored racquetball is endorsed by Legendary Ruben Gonzalez.
- There will be 12 multi-colored balls in one jug.
- You can play your game indoor, outdoor, or wherever you want because of the greater visibility of the colors in all types of lighting.
- There are 2-tone colors of the ball and increase the playability of the game.
- Perfect for training or practice
- Great visibility
- Great value for money
- May slow the speed of the game
4. Wilson Blue Bullet Racket balls
Here is blue bullet racket balls from Wilson sporting goods, a trustworthy brand in sports accessories.
The accessories of Wilson brands are perfect for every age and every level of players. The same thing is with the Wilson Blue bullet racket balls.
- The product is sold in 1 can and each can has ultra/3 balls.
- Fabric is synthetic
- Imported from the USA
- Fast speedballs during game
- Perfect for pilates and racquetballs
- Little smaller
5. Pro Penn HD Racquetball
Here is a Pro Penn HD racquetball in purple color which is an official ball of IRT and US. The Pro Penn HD racquetball brings revolutionary performance to your game.
- Designed for ultimate performance in-game.
- High visibility due to bright purple color
- The compound is lighter and softer for comfort during play.
- The ball perfectly blends for speed and consistency.
- 1 can contain 3 balls
- color: Purple
- Fast and Durable product
- Greater visibility
- Consistent quality
- We don’t find any con of the product.
6. Pro penn Ball (two cans), 3 Ball can
The ProPenn HD racquetball is perfectly designed for power racquet technologies and newer light. The balls have maximum visibility on the game and also on the record.
- Maximum visibility in the TV and on the court
- Will increase the power of your game at every level
- Perfect for amateurs, professionals, and IRT events.
- Visible colors
- The color can be slightly changed according to some customer reviews.
Buyer Guide for best racquetball balls
As we mentioned earlier, the selection of racquetball balls should be made wisely. There are different things that you need to consider before the final selection of your racquetball balls.
For the selection of color, the first thing you need to check is the visibility of your racquetball balls. So always make sure the ball you are going to select is perfect for the lighting area wherever you are going to play your game.
The standard size of the racquetball balls is 2.25 inches. It is a standard measurement for racquetball Players, so make sure the ball you are going to buy has standard dimensions and measurements.
Number of balls in containers:
Before buying, also make sure how many balls in a container you are going to buy. Some containers have 2 balls, some contain 3 and some contain 12. So always make sure how many balls you are going to get in one container at one time.
Here we try to provide a complete overview of racquetball balls. We try to provide a complete buying guide for the purchase of racquetball balls for professional and beginner players. So even if you are a new player in this game, our complete article and proper guidelines will help you a lot to make a happy purchase. Now consider your personal requirements about the best racquetball balls and after a little comparison grab your favorite product through our provided link.
Former F&B manager in the Hilton hotel. As a hotel management professional, he is having a wide verity of knowledge on travel and tourism. He loves to write to us and share his experience with our valuable readers.