This post contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn affiliate commission, from qualifying purchases.
If you’ve invested in luxury vinyl plank floors and want to keep them looking their brightness, the best robot vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors is the way to go.
You can’t use your old vacuum cleaner on these luxury vinyl plank floors because they could scratch or damage them, but even if you have hardwood floors, it’s still worth investing in one of these machines. They’re great for maintaining a clean home without much effort!
It is a common misconception that all robot vacuums are created equal. In fact, there are many different types of vacuums and they vary from low-end to high-end in terms of features, functions, and price ranges.
A robot vacuum is a great option for those who want to keep their home’s luxury vinyl plank floors clean without the hassle of having to do it themselves. It can be difficult, however, to find the right one that will work on your specific type of flooring. In this blog post, we’ll explore the best robot vacuums for luxury vinyl plank floors and why they’re so important.
What is the best robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors?
What is the best robot vacuum for vinyl flooring? This is a frequent question that many people ask before receiving the best advice. Let’s take a look at the top five robot vacuums for your high-end vinyl plank flooring.
- SereneLife – best Smart WiFi Robot Vacuum Cleaner for luxury vinyl plank floors
- Enther Experobot C200 – best vinyl plank floors Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- PureClean – best design Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Coredy G800 – Smart Navigating Robotic Vacuum
- BISSELL SpinWave – best affordable robot vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors
Table of Contents
Why do You Need the best robot Vacuum For Vinyl Flooring?
Hi! Why do you need a special vacuum for vinyl flooring? You know how some of the carpet fibers can end up on your hardwood floors, right? Well if that’s what happens to your new clean-looking and shiny vinyl in high traffic areas like living rooms or bedrooms then all of those tiny bits are going to get stuck between the grooves. That could make it easier for dirt from outside (which is always coming inside) to work its way into these spaces too—and mess things up even more.
You don’t want to ruin your flooring with something that you can find on any old store shelf. Find the perfect vinyl plank cleaner from our online selection and make sure that it is safe for use on cement, wood, or tile floors as well!
While cleaning up after a party in your home, will be important because of how easily alcohol spills are left behind by people who think they’re just doing their part but really aren’t.
Vinyl plank floors are a great way to get that natural shine and look of hardwood without the worry of it getting dirty. As they’re artificial, you need to find a robot vacuum cleaner that will not remove their shine but will easily suck up dirt from your floor.
The type of floor that is usually the dirtiest are hard surfaces and so these types of floors often need a lot more care than carpets. You may also find your vacuum cleaner isn’t able to reach all areas because it doesn’t have enough power or lacks suction, which means you might be struggling with cleaning up dust particles in corners for example- but this can easily be solved by investing in the best robot vacuum for a vinyl floor like the Shark IQ App-Controlled Self-Charging Robot Vacuum such as on Amazon!
So keep everything as tidy as possible with this handy little machine specifically made just for cleaning our type of luxury vinyl plank floors; so go ahead and grab one today while they’re still available at such an affordable price!
Let’s have a look at the 5 best and top robot vacuum cleaners review that can help you to clean your luxury vinyl plank floors
1.SereneLife – best WiFi Robot Vacuum Cleaner for luxury vinyl plank floors
SereneLife Smart WiFi Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the best vacuum for vinyl plank floors. This smart robot vacuum cleans your home with powerful suction and automatically docks and recharges, so it’s always ready to clean.
The SereneLife app allows you to start, stop and schedule cleaning from anywhere. You can also use the Alexa voice command to control your robot vacuum cleaner. The SereneLife robotic vacuum cleaner has a large capacity dust bin.
The SereneLife robot vacuum is featured with multiple characteristics. SereneLife is the world’s first WiFi robot vacuum cleaner. It has a strong suction power of 2700 Pa and can clean your home as well as its human counterpart. SereneLife is equipped with various sensors to avoid obstacles and bump into walls or furniture, making it safer than other models in the market.
MOBILE APP AND ALEXA VOICE CONTROL
- Control your vacuum cleaner using your mobile phone or Amazon Alexa voice control.
- Schedule a cleaning time for automatic cleaning, and receive notifications when it is finished.
- You can also use the app to monitor the battery level, suction power, and other information about your vacuum cleaner on your smartphone.
- It is very convenient!
- The underbrush helps clean up hair, strings, and other fine debris from hardwood floors and area rugs without missing any spots.
- And it will not scratch delicate surfaces like wood floors or laminate floors! It’s perfect for homes with pets!
14.8V LI-ION, 2600mAh
- Longer running time than most robot vacuums on the market today (up to 120 minutes).
- The lithium-ion battery is more durable than regular batteries used in most robot vacuums
Why do I recommend it?
Upon opening the box, it was clear that this vacuum and accompanying accessories were packaged securely. Once I plugged in my new device and found its charging base to be easy to use, I proceeded with configuring Wi-Fi connectivity through a Smart Life App download from Apple’s store onto my smartphone screen. It only took seconds for me to pair our devices using wireless technology – no cords or anything required!
After setup, I ran the vacuum through its paces. It was good on tile, and it worked great with hardwood flooring! But when I put it to work on our carpet in the living room… that’s where this machine really shined.
It picked up so much of all those deeply embedded dirt particles from around my furniture – you know what they say, a clean home is happy to the house- and that sealed the deal for me right there.
- High suction
- Remote control
- Resistant to bumping and falling
- A bit pricey
2. Enther Experobot C200 best Robot Vacuum Cleaner for vinyl plank floors
The Enther Experobot C200 is an intelligent best robot vacuum cleaner that combines powerful suction with advanced infrared navigation and gyro sensor technology. The vacuum cleaner automatically cleans your home vinyl plank floors for up to 120 minutes before returning to its charging station.
It features six cleaning modes, including an auto mode that adapts to the room’s size being cleaned and a turbo mode for more giant messes. The HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns, while the double layer washable filter traps odors in addition to dirt.
The robot vacuum you can use for any cleaning that you need. You can choose to use the auto mode, max vacuuming mode, edge trimming mode, or even have it randomly go around your house! The key here is its ability to clean up all types of messes with a degree climbing height at 12-15° and 3.05″ in low design, so no matter what space these pesky dirt particles are hiding on, they will soon see their demise by this fantastic machine
YOU WILL GET
- The C200 cleaning robot is the newest addition to your family of household helpers.
- Built with phone technical support, AC power adapter, charging base, and 4x side brushes
- this unit will clean your home in no time!
- With a HEPA filter that lasts for 18 months, you can be sure it’s safe on all surfaces- even wood floors!
- This little guy offers everything from remote control capabilities to an easy-grip handle so there are features here for everyone as well as worry-free warranty coverage product!”
120-min Runtime & Self-charging:
- The C200 has a powerful battery that lasts up to 120 minutes on a single charge.
- Once the battery runs out of power, it will automatically return to its charging station for a recharge.
Strong Suction & Double Layer HEPA Filter:
- This vacuum uses strong suction power to pick up dirt and debris from your floors.
- It also comes with a washable HEPA filter that traps allergens and dust particles inside the vacuum cleaner you don’t breathe in any harmful substances while cleaning your home or office space.
Why do we recommend this product?
The Enther C200 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the perfect solution for pet owners looking to keep their homes clean and tidy. This robot vacuum cleaner has a gyro lidar navigation infrared sensor, which allows it to reach every corner of your home, even in hard-to-reach areas. It can also be used on both hard floors and carpets, making it highly versatile.
- Ultra-high battery
- For big house
- No technical con in the product.
3. PureClean vinyl plank floors best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a powerful, compact, and best lightweight robotic vacuum cleaner for vinyl plank floors that quickly and efficiently clean your home with the touch of a button. It has intelligent sensors that allow it to navigate around objects without getting stuck or repeating cleaning.
The PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is the most advanced robotic vacuum cleaner on the market. It has a powerful suction of 2700Pa, which is enough to clean all kinds of carpets and hardwood floors. The gyroscope mapping technology ensures that it will know your home layout and clean efficiently.
The built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control it anywhere by using an app on your smartphone or tablet. You can also use voice commands to tell PureClean where you want it to clean.
It has a high-capacity battery, which means that PureClean can run for up to 120 minutes before strop for recharging.
120-MIN RUNTIME & SELF-CHARGING
- The PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is designed to run for 120 minutes, and then automatically returns to its charging base.
- It can be scheduled to clean up to seven times a week.
- The PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner features an XL 600 ml dustbin,
- Large capacity dustbin for extended cleaning time without having to empty the bin mid-clean.
- 2700PA suction power and a rotating rubber squeegee underbrush that navigate without repeating cleaning.
- Powerful suction and strong airflow to pick up dirt, dust, pet hair, and debris from hard floors and carpets.
BEST FOR VINYL PLANK FLOOR
- The PureClean Robotic Vacuum Cleaner has the best suction power for vinyl plank floors,
- This robot vacuum is perfect for homes with hardwood or laminate flooring.
- Unique rubber squeegee underbrush navigates without repeating cleaning.
Why do we recommend this product?
Please read this honest review of a customer to get an idea why do we recommend this product-
“This vacuum is so adorable! It does a surprisingly good job of cleaning and it’s not too loud. I love that the design gets every inch in my room with just one pass before going onto the next, which means there are no missed spots in my carpet when vacuuming. The downside to this product is unfortunately how short-lasting its battery life can be but, thankfully, you don’t have to charge for long since it alerts me whenever home has been reached or if there’s an issue charging at all from time to time because hey accidents happen right? All things considered, though I’m very happy with this purchase”
- Dual rotating brush
- Powerful suction
- Automatic recharge
- Some complaints about apps working
4. Coredy G800 Smart Navigating best Robotic Vacuum for vinyl plank floors
The G800 vacuum cleaner has the best powerful suction and can clean any type of vinyl plank floor. It is equipped with an advanced navigation system that allows it to clean in the most efficient way possible. This robot vacuum cleaner will automatically map out your home, so you don’t have to worry about programming it.
Coredy G800 is the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair and hard floor. With a suction of 2000Pa, it can clean up the dust on your floor to carpet. It is also a mopping robot that can sweep and mop at the same time, making cleaning easier than ever before. This smart robot vacuum has an intelligent map technology that allows it to clean around furniture legs and obstacles in order to ensure maximum coverage of your home.
It works with Alexa so you can control it using voice commands! Just ask Alexa to start or stop cleaning.
Coredy G800 is the best robot vacuum cleaner. It has a 2.77inch super slim design and ultra-quiet suction at 2000Pa. The smart navigation system allows it to clean your home more efficiently and effectively. The HEPA filter can capture 99% of dust particles, which makes it perfect for those who suffer from allergies or asthma. You will enjoy a cleaner home with Coredy G800!
G800 ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER
- The G800 is a high performance robot vacuum cleaner that comes with remote control.
- which allows you to start or stop cleaning at any time, as well as a pause when needed.
- It’s the best robot vacuum cleaner on the market today!
- You can even schedule the robot vacuum cleaner to clean at specific times!
4x SIDE BRUSHES
- Side brushes help to clean hard-to-reach places, such as corners and edges.
- They also help to remove pet hair from carpets.
1X EXTRA HIGH-EFFICIENCY FILTER
- This filter helps to capture more dust, allergens, and dirt than standard filters.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain too!
Why do we recommend this product?
Read this customer review to get an idea of how did they impress with this vacuum cleaner-
“I just got this incredible, life-changing vacuum! It’s the best purchase I ever made. You should definitely get one too if you don’t have it already.
I was on a two-week schedule with my floors and after work, they were always dirty from sand or debris that would take me hours to clean up manually (which is why I purchased an automatic/robotic vacuum in the first place). The new robot vacuums are awesome because now they run once per day so all of our carpets stay cleaner for longer periods of time than before.”
- Quiet cleaning
- Smart navigation
- Long run time
- Some complaints about customer support
5. BISSELL SpinWave vinyl plank floors best robotic vacuum cleaner
BISSELL SpinWave is one of the best robots that can clean your vinyl plank floors and carpets, no matter the surface! BISSELL SpinWave robotic vacuum cleaner that has been designed to help you clean your home more efficiently.
It works on all floor types and it’s specially made to remove pet hair from carpets and rugs. This robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with special features: rotating mop pads, a triple-action cleaning system, a soft surface avoidance sensor, etc. You can control this device using its remote control or via the BISSELL Connect app on your smartphone
This robot combines a mop and vacuum into one device. You can use it to clean hard floors as a wet mop or dry robot vacuum, making it perfect for homes with pets. The WiFi-connected BISSELL SpinWave is able to navigate around your home by itself using the latest in mapping technology. This allows you to control it from anywhere via the BISSELL app on your smartphone or tablet with ease..”
BEST ROBOT VACUUM FOR VINYL PLANK FLOORS
- The Spinwave by BISSELL is a robot vacuum that works on all floor surfaces.
- We’ve got you covered! It’s the best robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors,
- it will clean and mop your hardwood floors without damaging them.
ROTATING MOP PADS
- The rotating mop pads are designed to pick up pet hair, dust, and dirt from your vinyl plank floors.
- It’s a great way to clean hardwood floors without using a traditional vacuum cleaner or broom.
TRIPLE ACTION CLEANING SYSTEM
- Utilizes dual spinning brushes, rotating brush roll, and powerful suction with up to 1500 Pa (pounds per square inch).
- This will keep your home clean all year round!
SOFT SURFACE AVOIDANCE SENSOR
- The soft surface avoidance sensor allows you to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles in your home while vacuuming.
- It also has a low profile base that helps it get under beds, sofas, tables, etc.. Great for pet hair removal!
WORKS WITH THE BISSELL CONNECT APP
- Works with the BISSELL Connect App so you can schedule cleanings on demand or use it as an everyday vacuum cleaner.
- You can use this app to start or stop the robot vacuum from anywhere
Why do we recommend this product?
Read this fantastic customer review to get an idea of what they say about this vacuum cleaner-
“I can’t believe I have this baby in my house now! It’s been a long wait, but the SpinWave is here and it feels even better than anticipated. The installation was simple- just screw on 3 attachments to your mop handle -and then plug into an outlet for 10 hours of charge time before you start using it. Once charged up, connecting with the app took all of 2 minutes (it walks you through every step) from the opening account(s), selecting floors/rooms that need mopping, or cleaning out debris bins). Pads at back work so well because they don’t drag across the floor like other robot models; instead these spin around as vacuum cleaner sucks dirt right off hardwood without leaving streaks”
- Automatic docking
- Tank swap
- Efficient cleaning
- Not good at wet floors
what do you need to consider before buying a robot vacuum for a vinyl plank floor?
Hi, Now we’re talking about what do you need to think about before buying a robot vacuum for the vinyl plank floor? You might not know this but you can buy robot vacuums for that now! So what should you think about before buying one?
1) Do any pets live in your house with shedding hair or dander allergies are present (because pet fur will be vacuumed up)?
2) Is there a chance of water damage from spills/leaks due to high-traffic areas near appliances’ wet floors like bathrooms and kitchens?
3) What’s my budget range for how much I want to spend on it right now?
Some other factors that you must have to look for –
So, what are the most important features of a robot vacuum cleaner to clean vinyl plank floors? The suction capabilities. This is because it’s responsible for taking out dirt and dust that can cause allergic reactions in those with sensitive airways or asthma if left to settle on carpets and floors all day long! So when buying one, make sure you buy a model with strong/steady/consistent suction so you don’t have any problems while cleaning your house- especially vinyl flooring which needs this feature.
Vacuum cleaners are a must-have in today’s world. They’re so helpful for homes, offices, and public spaces that need cleaning! When you buy your vacuum cleaner, make sure to check the filter system. You’ll want one with good filtration abilities because while you might not be allergic now, pollen is an allergen that can cause serious harm – especially when breathed into the lungs. And small particles of dirt around your home or office may also contain harmful things like dust mites. Don’t let them out onto floors or near people who aren’t immune!
When buying a new vacuum cleaner this season don’t forget about checking the quality of its filters — they really matter after
One thing you need to keep in mind when looking for a new robot vacuum cleaner for the vinyl plank floor is the weight it. If your vacuum weighs too much, then moving it around will be difficult and tiresome! I recommend lightweight models because they’re easy to move from room to room without any problems at all.
Q. What is the best way of cleaning vinyl flooring?
The best way to clean your vinyl floors is by using a mop and bucket in combination with either detergent or a liquid cleaner. It can be done every week on unoccupied spaces but should happen at least once per month for frequently walked across. The softer surfaces of these materials make them more prone to marks from dragging objects along their surface, so it’s always important to use caution when doing this. These areas require careful wiping down after any spills occur as well!
Q. Can you use a steam mop to clean luxury vinyl floors?
Steam mops can be safe for cleaning luxury vinyl floors, but again, you need to know some things before doing so with plank-style flooring instead of sheet type. The steam generated by using a steam mop on these types may not do enough heavy-duty work that would otherwise require chemicals such as specific cleaners or bleach products which could damage your material if used incorrectly. So when mopping, use caution and only clean one small section at a time while moving towards the dirty area, so you don’t miss anything!
Q. Can I use a robot vacuum on a luxury vinyl plank?
Yes, you can use a robot vacuum on a luxury vinyl plank. Many people are using them for their tile floors and wood floors.
Many robot vacuums feature rotating brushes or bristles that could potentially damage luxury vinyl plank flooring, so it’s always best to check with the manufacturer before using one on this type of flooring.
That said, there are a few robot vacuums on the market that are specifically designed for use on hardwood floors, and these models are usually safe to use on luxury vinyl plank flooring as well. So if you’re in the market for a new robot vacuum, be sure to consider one of these models specifically.
Q. What is a good vacuum cleaner for vinyl plank flooring?
The best vacuum cleaner for vinyl plank flooring will vary depending on the type of flooring and the level of protection that is desired. That said, a good vacuum cleaner for vinyl plank flooring should be able to clean both dirt and dust particles from the surface of the flooring while also being gentle enough not to damage or scratch the surface.
Some recommended vacuum cleaners for vinyl plank flooring include –
- BISSELL SpinWave
- iRobot Roomba 960
- Neato Botvac D7
- Ecovacs Deebot N79S
Q. Does Roomba work on luxury vinyl plank?
It depends on the Roomba model and the luxury vinyl plank flooring. Some Roombas are not designed to work on hard floors, so they may not work well on the luxury vinyl plank. Other Roombas have special settings for hard floors, so they may work better. Ultimately, it is up to the individual Roomba model.
It’s easy to see why robot vacuums are so popular in homes with hardwood or another less durable flooring. They can make the task of keeping your floors clean and shiny much more manageable, but which one should you choose? We have 5 suggestions for finding the best robot vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors without damaging them.
Now you need to find out which vacuum will be perfect for your luxury vinyl plank floors. If you think we missed a good one or would like more information on what makes these vacuums so great, let us know in the comments section!
Former F&B manager in the Hilton hotel. As a hotel management professional, he is having a wide verity of knowledge on travel and tourism. He loves to write to us and share his experience with our valuable readers.