This post contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn affiliate commission, from qualifying purchases.
If you’re using a Philips shaver, then you need to know how often to replace the shaver heads. The answer may surprise you! Most people think that they have to replace the heads every time they change the blades, but that’s not true. In most cases, you can go at least six months between replacements. However, some factors can affect how often you need to replace the heads. We’ll discuss those in detail below.
And if you’re like most men, you probably don’t know how often to replace the heads on your Philips shaver. In this article, we’ll discuss the benefits of regularly replacing your Philips shaver heads and give you some tips on how to do it. We’ll also provide a few recommendations for replacement heads so that you can get the best results from your Philips shaver. So read on to learn more!
Table of Contents
How often replace philips shaver heads?
It’s important to keep your shaver heads in good condition to ensure a close, comfortable shave. But how often should you replace them?
Here are some guidelines from Philips:
- For normal daily use, we recommend replacing your shaver head every 12 months.
- If you shave more than once a day or if you have very thick hair, you may need to replace your shaver head more frequently.
- You’ll know it’s time for a new shaver head when the blades start to feel dull and no longer give you a close shave.
- Replacing your shaver head is easy – simply click on the old one and snap on the new one. And that’s it!
If you follow these guidelines, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your Philips shaver. So don’t wait – check your shaver head today and see if it’s time for a replacement. You’ll be glad you did!
Factors can affect how often you need to replace the heads.
Many factors can affect how often you need to replace the philips shaver heads, including the type of shaver head that you are using, the length of time that it has been used, the frequency of use, and the user’s skin type.
- If you are using a foil-style shaver head, you will need to replace it every 4-6 weeks.
- If you are using a rotary-style shaver head, you will need to replace it every 2-3 months.
- If you are using an electric shaver, you will need to replace it every 6 months.
- If you are using a manual shaver, you will need to replace it every 2-3 months.
The three main things to consider are how often you shave, how thick your beard is, and how tough your beard is.
- If you shave every day, you will need to replace the heads more often than if you only shave a few times a week.
- The same goes for if you have a thicker beard – the blades will dull faster and need to be replaced more frequently.
- Finally, if your beard is particularly tough (i.e. it’s very coarse or curly), the blades will also need to be replaced more often.
Replacement indicator for OneBlade blades.
Your Philips OneBlade is designed to last up to four months with normal use. But how do you know when it’s time for a new blade?
The OneBlade has a built-in replacement indicator that lets you know when it’s time for a new blade. To check the indicator, open the cap and look at the white plastic tab on the underside of the blade. The words ‘Replace Blade’ will be printed on the tab when it’s time for a new blade.
If you see the ‘Replace Blade’ message, simply order a new blade from Philips (or your local retailer) and replace the old one. It’s quick and easy to do, and it’ll keep your OneBlade performing at its best.
What are some of the signs that it might be time to replace your Philips shaver heads?
There are a few signs that it may be time to replace your Philips shaver heads.
If you notice that the shaver is not getting as close as it used to, or if the shaver is not cutting as smoothly as it used to, it may be time to replace the heads.
In addition, if the shaver is taking longer than usual to charge, or if the shaver is not holding a charge for as long as it used to, it may be time to replace the shaver heads.
If the shaver is making strange noises, or if it is not performing at its best, it may be time to replace the shaver heads.
- When the heads start to get dull, it usually means that the blade has lost its sharpness.
- When the shaver starts making weird noises, it is probably time to replace the heads.
- If shaving becomes very difficult and you find that your skin is getting irritated, it is time to replace the heads.
The different types of replacement heads available for Philips shavers.
Philips are designed to last for different amounts of time. Some heads, such as the Philips Norelco MultiGroomer 5000 Replacement Head, are designed to last up to four months with normal use. Other types of replacement heads, such as the Philips Norelco SpeedXL Replacement Heads, are designed to last up to twelve months with normal use. You can find replacement heads for your Philips shaver by visiting the company’s website or by contacting customer service.
Rotary heads: These are the most commonly used type of replacement heads and are used for a range of shavers from foil shavers to rotary shavers.
Circular heads: These heads are used in rotary shavers and foil shavers that have a three-dimensional cutting head.
Strip heads: These are used in Philips Norelco electric shavers that have a detachable head.
How to install new replacement heads on a Philips shaver?
If you’re using a Philips shaver, it’s important to keep the blades in good condition. That means replacing them when they start to wear out. Here’s how to install new replacement heads on your Philips shaver.
First, remove the old head by twisting it counterclockwise. Be careful not to touch the blades – they’re sharp!
Next, take the new head and insert it into the shaver, aligning the tabs on the head with the slots in the shaver. Twist the head clockwise until it locks into place.
- Now that your new head is installed, be sure to follow these tips for keeping your blades in good shape:
- Use only shaving gel or foam designed for electric shavers – other products can damage the blades.
- Clean the head after every shave by running it under water or using the cleaning brush that came with your shaver.
- Replace the head every 12 months to keep your shave close and comfortable.
You’re now ready to enjoy a close, comfortable shave with your Philips shaver!
Tips for getting the most out of your Philips shaver and replacement heads.
Your Philips shaver is designed to give you a close, comfortable shave. And with the right care and maintenance, it can last for years. That includes replacing the shaving heads when necessary. But how often should you replace them?
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The frequency of replacement will depend on how often you shave.
- If you notice that your shaver isn’t performing as well as it used to, it might be time for new heads.
- You’ll also know it’s time for new heads if they start to feel uncomfortable or cause irritation.
If you’re not sure how often to replace your Philips shaver heads, check the user manual. And be sure to follow the instructions for cleaning and maintaining your shaver. With a little care, you can keep it working well for years to come.
In conclusion, the best way to maintain optimal performance from your Philips shaver is by regularly replacing the shaving heads. By doing so, you can ensure a close and comfortable shave each time you use it. We hope this article has helped provide clarity on when and how often to replace Philips shaver heads for your specific model.
Former F&B manager in the Hilton hotel. As a hotel management professional, he is having a wide verity of knowledge on travel and tourism. He loves to write to us and share his experience with our valuable readers.